Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bangkok - Pubic Waxing

Ceramic Effect No. 12 & No Ni

I'm here ... finally post on the enamel that I took Layla Ceramic Effect last week with Donna Moderna.

As I said, I chose the colors mud, very nice even if the mud has little to do with color!
because I paid € 1.70 in gift with the magazine, the full price is € 7.60 for 10ml and you can buy it in perfume or visit Layla (click here New section ) the reference number for this color, is 12.
Those line Ceramic Effect are glazes that promise a long life without chipping or losing luster. About the website describes it as follows: "Ceramic Effect always perfect nail enamel in a single gesto.Uno by professional results. Fingernails polished with a special thick Ceramic Effect of Layla leaves on your nails, nails have smooth, shiny and liscissime" . So far I would say that we have!
" Ceramic Effect does not require the application of a base glaze and I, suspicious I applied my usual basis and in fact the second pass had created a lot of streaks and the nail polish was not uniform. ; So I had to remove everything and start all over again, this time without putting the base! And it was something else! The applicator spreads the product easily and evenly, although still only one pass is not sufficient to achieve a perfect result. Drying is very fast as promised, but the gloss is not fully agree, to me seemed a little off, and then I applied the above ' High Shine Top Coat of Essence.
you post some pictures of how it is just put ...



... and today, after 7 days:


As you can see, though poor condition on the edges of the nail, I'd say it has held up well, considering: washing dishes and cooking, skinning rolls of scotch, I think I have risen even more than a pinch of enamel stapler ... nobody has ever right to so much time on my nails!

Back for a moment the color, it is clear that is not part of the category of brown / taupe, and then I find that the name Mud you put a little bit random!
Because of her lilac shades I find it closer to 404 Pupa, the only difference is that "live", it is more on the purple / eggplant.
Here it is:



aaah course, although they adore the new glazes Pupa, more than 4 days, alas, do not hold: (

I was really pleased and I think that Effect Ceramic someone will buy it, definitely put a light color from when they are not in the mood for manicure!

I hope I have said it all ... ...!!! mmm

For any , consideration, review the comments below ... the space is yours!
Kisses;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment