Hello everyone! I'm back here with the first real post of the year!
This is a list of all (more or less) products purchased in 2010!
I've divided into three categories: It , Ni and NO!
Among It I put all those products that I bought for more than once, the ones I have reviewed and those who will buy for sure!
- Yves Rocher biphasic eye makeup remover. already bought back twice and does not contain alcohol, and quickly removes perfectly normal and waterproof makeup without burning.
- Pure Calmille always face Gel by Yves Rocher. now I've bought I do not know how many times, perfect for both morning and evening to remove make-up face. Excellent used with latex sponge H & M . He also senz'alcool.
- Cerottini points for blacks of Essence. identical to those of Nivea but at a lower price;)
- opaque foundation for combination skin by Yves Rocher. I am using a month or so and I'm really fine. Right coverage, makes the skin bright and resists very long. Throw out your shiny T-zone after just an hour!
- The to egg sponge to apply makeup in Sephora . It will not be the Beauty Blender, but for now we are satisfied of his work!
- The new glazes Pupa. I've re-evaluated a lot for the new formula, easy application, durability and colors are really beautiful and original than other brands. In addition whereas I find them to 3.90 €, the price is excellent. Rated 10!
- Eau Softening of Mavala. solution to remove dry flaky skin from the nails and cuticles, a real discovery of 2010. Click here to read the post where I talked about it and find out more!
- Brushes Elf Online Studio and those Yves Rocher. Value for money for both fabulous.
- 3in1 Eye Pencil by Yves Rocher. At least in my case, are the only ones who write in the eye without leaking or burn. Deals usually be bought at € 4.95.
- Kiko Mascara Volume Attraction. Bought at € 3.90 with no trust and instead I had to change his mind. The buy back!
- Lipstick sunproof Stylus Kiko Summer Sun Essentials line. Moisturizing and bright with sun protection factor 15, I have the No. 01 Nude.
- Eyelid Primer Elf. He I'm trying for a month and I like it. For what I paid (1.70 €) makes its good work.
- Candid Blush Coral Elf Online Studio. As you can see is the skeleton, and then I leave you to draw the conclusions!
- And last but not least, the winner: the spoon Sephora! There spoken here!
will also include eye shadows Kiko, especially those of the new line.
Now to Ni, ie products that I have just disappointed, but let's say I expected more from them! On the bench are:
from the second, the ' Eyebrow Marker Kiko . Species eyebrow pencil, after a few uses began to write little, perhaps because the felt tip has absorbed the foundation during the first few uses, booh! However, I have the No. 03 paid € 5.90.
- The eye pencils Kiko and Sephora. Not that they are not good, beautiful colors, too bad not write at all in the eye rhyme, just zero!
- Glossy Eye Pencil by Kiko. Super soft, maybe too much not to be used entirely at the bottom of the eye. Effect Pierrot insured! Price: € 5.20.
- Zero Defects Fluid Foundation by Yves Rocher. Suitable if your skin is normal / dry and have no major faults to hide. Never mind but if your skin is mixed as in my case: after an hour super-shiny T-zone. As I would say that consistency is comparable to the Max Factor Lasting Performance even if it is a little more pastosetto. Paid on offer around 13 €, will move to my mamy!
- Finally back to the first element photo: Stretcher Lash Mascara Sephora stretching fiber. I still do not know whether or not I like this mascara ... inside there are micro-fibers, ie the pseudo-artificial eyelashes which should lengthen and thicken the natural ones. To stretch longer, I recommend only using it as top-coat, and then on to another mascara, and only on the points, otherwise the gelding is guaranteed!
Among the Ni insert also Party Palette Elf I was sent with the last order. Beautiful colors, but without primers do not last a damn!
And here we are in NO, categorical and unqualified black cross ...!
We start from the more crap crap: Veline Essence of matting agents. Previously I had Sephora those used in addition to absorb the oiliness of the skin were also matting, as they leave a slight layer of something similar to the powder. Essence of these seem thinner sheets with parchment paper, moving it instead to absorb the grease. Now I understand why those of Sephora cost € 5.90, while those of the Essence I paid € 0.99 on offer: ((Never again!
- Eyebrow Pencil Essence. The color would not hurt ... if only to write! Pena!
- Waterproof Eyeliner - Pencil Eye Essence Sun Club wonderful color line, No. 03 Blue Lagoon, super soft texture and a bit pastosetta-appiccicosetta. Store in a refrigerator!
- Kiko Lipstick Lipstick Smart line (those from 2.50 €). Dry lips in an absurd manner, even if you put in a lip balm ... but the color I liked so much. Mine is the No. 92 Natural Beige Cool, is changing to a nude pink.
- scoop Eye Transformer Elf. Its purpose would be to change the color of eye shadows in a more vivid color and iridescent, I tried them all, but frankly all I'm not the change I noticed. If you think again inspired, listen to me!
- Colour Sphere Kiko No. 107. Girls not write a little bit wet ... can do nothing but of exciting, dry, is virtually useless. I do not know if it is out of my nerd or are like that. € 6.90 of pure disappointment!
course these are just my very personal opinions!
And you which products will bring in 2011?! And what you put your cross?! ;))
Let me know, you look!
Kisses
0 comments:
Post a Comment