Ehilààà Happy New Year to all!
Eh eh I thought that exploded during the holidays (there was a close one!) And yet here I am! Small
quick post to tell you about the initiative of Modern Woman "Appointments with the beauty." Many of you surely will heard, the other just here to find out what it is!
last week as the first release I think there was a cleansing milk, but I did not, next week the new Astra mascara, shampoo Biopoint last appointment.
The most interesting thing is that all products are in original size and price of the magazine remains the same ! This week is a gift
enamel Ceramic Effect of Layla brought in 3 different colors: click here to see them! Here where I live
DM released on Friday, so this morning as I was busy with the university, I saddled my mum with the daunting task: finding the enamel in shades Layla Mud .
9 am with the vaguely say, "Mom if you go out?! No ... you know ... if you happen to be a kiosk with Donna Moderna should out a nail polish ... see this one (while I showed the advertising) ... but if you find it does not matter "... Bugiardissima me! He had to find it all right!
And on my return was waiting for me! A great stroke of luck .. because he found it the first time aedicule close to home!
enamel color Mud (No. CE12) on how it is presented seems like Marron Glace / particular.
But as tone is closer to 404 Pupa / Paradoxal.
Layla This has effects on the lilac, while the eggplant is more Pupa.
you post some photos just to get an idea, even if you do not see much of a difference: (
attimino promise a more decent photos as soon as you put it!
Taken with Donna Moderna I paid only € 1.70 while the original price should be about € 6.00!
Meanwhile I am also preparing a post on Promoted and Bocca in 2010, so be ready! A
preestooo!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment