Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Handmade Leather Sandals

New entry and request!

ciiiiaaaaaaooooo But! Immaculate all
Good / i!!
You made the tree?! ehehe I have put off "thinking" on Monday and amen!

I show you the fruits of my short visit yesterday with soap & water!


Nail Art Kit Pupa version green & khaki green paid € 7.90


I've never been a fan of nail art, especially in versions Strong nails type 2 m super rebuilt all studded with glitter and doodles ... HORROR!
has always given me a sense of ... crude!
also the first review of nail art kit Pupa did not convince me much. Perhaps because they demonstrate the product in the combinations that I like less like purple & black & white or silver and nails lunghissiiiiime!
Then when I saw the new colors suggested I start to have a little thought!
I was undecided between this and that I took the rose gold & chocolate, but then won the green.
From the photo you will not see much, but I just did a test for you! Art Top (the second glaze is applied and creates the effect that "crackle") is wiping a little dull so I recommend you apply on a top coat or a clear coat.
TIP: put a base on the nail before you start because the glitter of the 'Art Base is damned as the hair of the angora sweaters! I do not say to remove them completely ...
Since there are no boxes on either the number nor the color name, I leave the code reference that are written above the bar code, which in this case is 340,918 (I am a little colorblind Ciompi and a half, I almost buy the forest green version!)

Considering the price that I found and the result, I think I will opt for the Christmas version gold & rouge noir.


Eyeshadow Mono Rimmel € 3.90 (a betrayal!)


A betrayal because it was inside a trash into cash , together with other products in discount and I got convinced that its price was € 2.00 ... but since I was in a coma and I bought some other things, I just realized today when I covered the ticket ... rooonf rooonf rooonf!

The color is a brown / bronze with a hint of pink (?!?!) capitooooo from you!!
The package is 2.4 grams and the number 130 Tribute.

At this point the request for help with childbirth!
are looking for a burgundy mascara than that of Yves Saint Laurent from 27 €. Possible that there are alternative low-cost this color, just the classic black / brown / blue / purple?!
I had a ride on the Internet, only results: Urban Decay - Big Fatty Mascara Black Cherry in color and Volume Mascara True of Madina of which unfortunately I can not whether the color, 12508, or purple or burgundy (they could also put some more decent photos!)!


If sighted or something you know you already have a whistle!

I wish you all a good night, good tree, nativity scene ... all good!
the next:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment