Sunday, December 5, 2010

Public Std Testing Las Vegas

buy Essence

Yesterday I got two little things of essence, so just to spend a penny and turn the economy, as the prof said that the "economic stagnation" worsening the crisis .. . I'm just helping to save the country!

However, no more nonsense, I went to take only the tissues matting but ...


Double dose of tissue as they were on offer at € 0.99
(I hope it was not because they're stripping?!: O)

Gloss Line Club Sun n ° 07 - Summer Cherry € 1.99


Stay Natural Concealer concealer No. 03 Soft Nude € 2.49


Of this I threw a little color, a darker tone would have been better.
On the other hand choose the right one of four tones, and without a meter is bingo!
E 'than those with the applicator brush and consistency does not seem as bad, otherwise we'll find out just living!

the Prosimii ... ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment