Baaastaaaa! I hate the snow (more appeals university pre-Christmas ....).
I am locked in the house since Tuesday, never seen so much snow on the Abruzzo coast in my life!
morning ray of sun, I wrapped up and I took the opportunity to go out for a couple of interim committees, including a fine line at the post office! : O
The program was well spent (fridge stravuoto) then jump from Lidl as the only supermarket within nearby! Do not tell you the mess of ice, melting snow, snow ... the car has threatened suicide after 10 meters!
As I finished the night face cream, waiting to redo the order at Yves Rocher new year, and read all your post on products and Cien Iseree, I decided to try it!
They robbed every department should not get the Lidl Hurricane Katrina, so I took the only available version of this Iseree namely the blue packaging, paid only € 2.49! : O
I'm not an INCI employee, I pose the problem of the ingredients to a certain point. But who knows because when one thing we always think we pay little to hide the rip-off!
But, here's the response:
I was pleasantly surprised; 6 ingredients not found, but google seems to have understood that they are not anything serious ; 4 red dots that I believe physiological, and one yellow ball! I can assure you that cream perfumes for over 40 € INCI have much worse than this!
For the moment I can only tell you that has a smells really good and, despite its rich texture, absorbs easily without leaving skin greasy. For the rest I do not have to erase wrinkles and then who knows what I would say that would be fine for the use which will make them: simple moisturizing night. Actually I went to Lidl also take saunetta to clean the face (the one that turns water into steam in 3 minutes), now on offer at € 13.99, I think! But, of course, because of snow, could not download the truck and then we try again tomorrow, hopefully!
In the meantime I send you a big kiss and I recommend all unite and do the dance of the sun for me!
Thanks;))
0 comments:
Post a Comment