Hello to tuttiiiii!
wandering here and there I plagiarized this tag from blog Sabrys !
giò I know that I will share many of his answers, but it seemed nice, so here's the result: MAKEUP
Blush or earth? - Blush caught
gloss or lipstick? - More gloss
Eyeliner or mascara? - Mascara
foundation or concealer? - Eye Shadow Foundation
neutral or colored? - It depends on how "I run", but mostly neutral
Eyeshadow pressed or powder? - Pressed, powders messing too: p
brushes or sponges? - Brush the bottom and egg Sephora
OPI Nail or China Glaze? - Passoparola (cost both a bang and then never tried!)
Long or short? - Court
acrylic or natural? - Natural life!
light or dark? - Again depends on how I run! Flower
or without? - Senzzzaaaaa, p
BODY
perfume or scented water? - Fragrance Moisturizing Milk
or body butter? - Moisturizing Shower Gel
or soap? - Shower Gel Lush
or other similar companies? - Passoparola as above!
FASHION
Jeans or sweatpants? - Jeans ... the suit was not used in the gym?!?! : Pp
long or short sleeves? - Long ... I've got freeddoo!
dresses or skirts? - In winter, dress + leggings cheers comfort, summer skirts! Fantasia
striped or plaid? - I refrain: p
flops or sandals? - Sandal-ito!
scarves or hats? - Scarves
stud earrings or pendants? -
Pendants Necklaces or bracelets? - Bracelets
heels or flat shoes? - Low to race here and there all day, other times in heels!
cowboy boots or riding? - If I have to ... Riding ...
jacket or sweatshirt? - ... The fleece jacket was not used in the gym?!?! aaaahahhahahaa
HAIR
straight or curly? - Depending on how you turn them ... usually smooth!
Bun or ponytail? - Coda
Hairpins or clips? - Hairpins
hairspray or gel? - Paint
Long or short? - Long, absolutely!
light or dark? - Clear (dark blond)
lateral tuft or fringe? - Tuft! They splashed enough, I miss only the fringe!
Bun or ponytail? - Coda
Hairpins or clips? - Hairpins
hairspray or gel? - Paint
Long or short? - Long, absolutely!
light or dark? - Clear (dark blond)
lateral tuft or fringe? - Tuft! They splashed enough, I miss only the fringe!
collected or loose? - Loose
RANDOM
Rain or shine? - SUN!
Summer or winter? -SUMMER!
Fall or Spring? - SPRING!
Chocolate or vanilla? - Chocolat ...
And do not you?! This or that?!
RANDOM
Rain or shine? - SUN!
Summer or winter? -SUMMER!
Fall or Spring? - SPRING!
Chocolate or vanilla? - Chocolat ...
And do not you?! This or that?!
We expect
Kisses kisses
0 comments:
Post a Comment