Hello everyone, I'm still alive ... more or less!
coming to an end this long week at the mercy of the influence the strangest I've ever had.
Monday fever of 37.5 for the whole day disappears on Tuesday, the day will dawn a nice smell cough of bronchitis, so we go on until Friday, the day when the cough disappears (bronchitis escaped!) And he comes : a cold!
A frenzy ...
I walk around for 3 days with type of tissue dispenser American film, one sneeze after another gonfissimi eyes, yellow face and hair will not tell you!
Here are my trusted friends in these days:
cream / ointment Prep, better known as a remedy for irritation after shaving!
E 'is also useful for burns, sunburn, insect bites, pimples for dry .... I have used on the nose to prevent cracking and peeling from various colds, more its balsamic fragrance
(similar to Tiger Balm) helps you breathe better. When applied
burns a lot, but it's worth resisting because it helps a lot!
The Prep can be found in all supermarkets in the department "shaving" ,
is in a glass jar 100ml and remember to have paid about € 2.80.
lip balm to 'The Argan de Provence, I wear all the time because of the bone-dry lips .
Many know him very well, but for me it is a new product that I am using only a few days,
and I must say that I am finding it very well.
For the rest of aspirin and lots of patience ... we hope that tomorrow will be better so you have the power to effect a coiffeur, color yellow m'inventerò something!
We'll let you know!
I take this opportunity to thank and welcome the new members! ^ _ ^
Kisses;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment