Evening dedicated application of nail polish ...
by about a year now, the only antidote to the gnawing of nails is to put the dark-colored enamel , I tried with light colors, like white, but, alas, I eat that too!
is now so much a habit that can not hold more than two days with the naked nail . This evening I was superindecisa ...
I do not know, the new Essence of a girlfriend I am not convinced ...
fact I have taken!
| |
| Star Movie n ° 35 - 1,99 € |
we're on the carnival period I re-thrown on
Nail Art Kit of Pupa
Green & Gold Army green
| |
| 2 coats of Art Base even though the instructions say to apply only |
| |
| final effect |
Announcement:
ready, Debby is going to launch the new collection Colorplay Crack .
5 bases and 5 top coat effect crack sold separately, give free rein to the imagination! Other
that eternal indecision here ....
Finally, my (first?) Buy Pupa - Very Vintage
|
| n ° 505 - Divine Red E 'changing to coral pink. |
What else ... tomorrow grandson's birthday complete with a carnival party .. we are talking about 20 rowdy kids, hungry and ultra-hyper-active .. . I hope to get out alive! If you again, otherwise, it was a pleasure!!
kisses;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment