Sunday, February 27, 2011

Baby Bang Head Lethargic



We believe longish post!
Today we speak of
Monoi , cosmetic typical of Polynesia, born as solar oil but very useful for many other uses in the area of \u200b\u200bdo-it-yourself beauty, is rich in tocopherols (vitamin E) by the powerful action antioxidant



I bought some time ago to 'A & Sapone cqua , so I do not remember the price but certainly should not exceed 5 €. The pack is 150ml and is distributed by Schiaparelli-Pikenz.

I did some research to better describe this product, and to clear up some doubts. First I thought that the Monoi Oil was just another name to call the oil Tiara, which however does not exist ... so do not bother with my ranting, let's move on then!

Monoi Oil is composed primarily of: coconut oil and essential oil of tiara or better, "Gardenia Tahitensis. The process by which we obtain is to macerate the Tiare flowers in coconut oil.

L ' Coconut Oil is extracted from Cocos nucifera .
contains many saturated fatty acids, including the ' linoleic acid, the potent moisturizing, soothing and nourishing. Widely used as an after sun thanks to its emollient and anti-exfoliation leaves skin soft and in excellent condition. Very useful if applied to the hair, both during and after exposure to the sun, because it brings out the shine, polished and increasing its volume. Coconut oil is solid below 25 ° presents (as you can see from the picture), you must then use it to heat it.


Tiare Flower part " family Rubiaceae, the Tiare flower (Gardenia Tahitensis) growing on small trees that give white flowers with petals arranged in a star in limited numbers throughout the year. Totally free of toxic substances is the plant most 'used in traditional Polynesian pharmacopoeia. Whether in the form of infusion or crushed in warm water left in Mono, it seems to give relief in headache, earache or insect bites. But it is mainly in the manufacture of Mono, this wonderful ointment of which is the main ingredient and which gives all its virtues of nobility, the Tiara is its use more popular. E 'to the stage of bud ready to open the tiare flower is harvested and mixed with refined coconut oil, which is left to steep for a fortnight. "
(source: http://www.tahitipoint.it/olio_di_monoi.html )

Use

Known primarily as solar oil It facilitates the tan and helps to keep busy. Of course it did not contain filters, is shown only on dark or already tanned skins (always on top of a sunscreen).

Since prevents the peeling of the skin, is ideal as an after sun be applied to damp skin after showering, to make it soft and restore the normal protective barrier.
In winter however, is good for combating dry skin, typical of this season, you can apply pure , or, as I do, adding some drop the usual moisturizer. Likewise if you want to regenerate the skin.

I use it a lot for the hair care .
especially as pre-shampoo pack into shape for dry hair and scalp hair stinging !
To remedy the dry ends, applied before you shampoo, impacchetate hair with plastic wrap, warm up a bit 'with the hair dryer to make sure that the oil goes to the better in the hair and leave on for at least an hour.
Personally, I prefer to apply it in the evening, both on the skin that the lengths, and leave overnight. In the morning you just need to just wash more than normal to return the hair clean, try not regret it.

Among other things, in times of suffering dermatitis " stress which becomes nell'odiosissima dandruff, with this pack I can monitor the effect snow!
Once dry, the hair will be shiny, soft and if you do not have very crisp, even the fold will not need to be in order. And despite the two shampoos and conditioners in the application of the end of the day you are still shrouded in a cloud of fragrant Tiare! ^ - ^

The only down side was this nasty product use is in having to melt every time, and believe me, it takes a life!
methods thawing : at least 10-15 minutes on a radiator or "water bath" in a container with very hot water (but not on fire eeeh !!!).

The incidence of this that I have will not be the best, but I have never had problems. If you prefer "pure" is widely available in health food stores or online, at a price a little higher.


I hope this post will be useful!
I think I've said it all ...
... see you next! ;)







0 comments:

Post a Comment