I quote one sentence from his book "The Resurrection of God" that seems emblematic of the theme that you put: - "If I do not ask you to believe me, why you ask me to obey you? You do not believe me and I will not I obey. " This sentence sums up the defense of my consciousness, my experience, my freedom and my own culture, and is the end of my first contact with the world before then, although more or less knew existed, so I did not think it ever enter violently in my life. This world was called "bishop" -.
Team has therefore: the view from Lady Angela Volpini
"I came to teach the way to happiness on earth " (June 4, 1947) are
born June 1, 1940, in a peasant family in Staffora Casanova, a lovely Pavia Oltrepò village - where I live still - deep in the woods, crossed by a stream. In this rural setting, we children had to contribute to domestic economy, accompanying morning and evening grazing cows. At the age of seven, 4 June 1947, I was with my peers in the cows graze in the pastures of the mouth, a town about half an hour away from the country. I was sitting on the grass ...
a wonderful and amazing
"... I suddenly felt in his arms and kissing her hair. .." That was the first of 80 apparitions of Mary that were repeated every 4 months, except for two interruptions, until June 4, 1956. From that day he was upset not only mine, but also the lives of my family. In a short time the news came to the forefront of newspapers and huge crowds - up to 300,000 people a day - came in Casanova, with rickety bus at the time, to attend to my ecstasy, hoping also to see the Virgin Mary. The newspapers of the reported phenomena of solar concomitant some extraordinary apparitions.
On 4 March 1948 was the peak times and also to greater tension. For different reasons, both the ecclesiastical and civil authorities, they took drastic measures against this little girl who claimed to see and talk with Madonna.
'Tell the priests that I am Mary, the mother of Jesus "(February 4, 1948) The my "Way of the Cross" I
prevented by all means to go to the place of the apparitions and practically kidnapped me for 40 days, undergoing tests, interviews, even came to move the clocks to deceive. I underwent a kind of brainwashing to convince me that what I saw were just hallucinations. Was set up a commission of theologians and psychiatrists, who eventually gave the verdict: "There is no evidence to say that the event is supernatural, or to say that it is a scam. The girl is of sound mind and in good faith. " As for messages from me referring to seguito.Sono born June 1, 1940, in a peasant family, Staffora in Casanova, a lovely town Oltrepò Pavia - where still alive - surrounded by woods, crossed by a stream. In this rural setting, we children had to contribute to domestic economy, accompanying morning and evening grazing cows. At the age of seven, 4 June 1947, I was with my peers in the cows graze in the pastures of the mouth, a town about half an hour away from the country. I was sitting on the grass for packing bunches of flowers when suddenly I felt someone pick me under the arms, from behind, as if to lift me and take me in her arms. I turned around, thinking to find myself face to face with my aunt, and instead I found myself front face of a beautiful woman, very sweet and unknown ...
The meeting with the bishop
The Bishop asked me for a long time and I must say that from the tone of the questions, I thought that someone finally understood me. But before the end of the interview he said: " Everything you told me you have to keep it to yourself. Everything you see, hear and understand it you must report only to me and I'll tell you what you can say to others what is good and that it remains confidential. If you obey me, I will believe it, and if not, I will believe it " . I stayed very surprised at this request and in the end it seemed natural to answer: "I I asked you believe me? So why do you ask me to obey you? ". He added: "I do not believe You and I will obey! . The bishop turned pale, sat down and after a while, 'said the doctor and the priest: "The child can return home, I knew all I needed to know." The bishop said: " You made me think of the freedom of God's children ... I take advantage of my first impression: you have not done anything to convince me, in fact, you have defended your experience as a soldier , and you were not a girl seven years ...". He asked obedience - not get it unconditionally - to test the spirit that moves you .. . "Is a way that everyone can feel to go, without making it a general rule. If I knew it was a matter of charity or courtesy to the Bishop, I would have done, but not as binding my freedom of conscience. " (For information: www.angelavolpini.it)
The meeting with the bishop
The Bishop asked me for a long time and I must say that from the tone of the questions, I thought that someone finally understood me. But before the end of the interview he said: " Everything you told me you have to keep it to yourself. Everything you see, hear and understand it you must report only to me and I'll tell you what you can say to others what is good and that it remains confidential. If you obey me, I will believe it, and if not, I will believe it " . I stayed very surprised at this request and in the end it seemed natural to answer: "I I asked you believe me? So why do you ask me to obey you? ". He added: "I do not believe You and I will obey! . The bishop turned pale, sat down and after a while, 'said the doctor and the priest: "The child can return home, I knew all I needed to know." The bishop said: " You made me think of the freedom of God's children ... I take advantage of my first impression: you have not done anything to convince me, in fact, you have defended your experience as a soldier , and you were not a girl seven years ...". He asked obedience - not get it unconditionally - to test the spirit that moves you .. . "Is a way that everyone can feel to go, without making it a general rule. If I knew it was a matter of charity or courtesy to the Bishop, I would have done, but not as binding my freedom of conscience. " (For information: www.angelavolpini.it)
0 comments:
Post a Comment