Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Treatment Of Prawn Allergies

Labbrasivo Made in Home!

Today I realized that I never talked about my "beauty concoctions DIY ! Every time I attempt to remedy some cosmetic economic , no packs of yogurt or eggs on his head, but just simple things that help save time and money (mostly).
So, inspired by the last video Lolla the care of the lips, I'll show you my Lip Scrub! The procedure is the same as usual sugar, the usual oils or honey, but maybe someone who still remained unaware of it. I always
Scrubb my lips in that way, but when I saw the Labbrasivi Lush I thought "wow that's fantastic, I do", pensado who knows what they were. So I went on their site to find more information as you can and ... demotivational moment! I labbrasivi Lush is the exact same thing I do for a lifetime at home, but with a difference, price: € 6.95 for 25g product!


Labbrasivo Lush Ingredients: granulated sugar (Saccharum officinarum), Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), a romi and colors depending on the type.

Now cleared of flavorings and colorings, with € 6.95 will buy a nice bowl of Jojoba Oil and other (which is reused for many other uses) and a nice packet of sugar, if not you have at home (but I doubt it!).

show you what I used and the various steps.


- I usually use sweet almond oil (small bottle on your left), but this time I wanted to try the coconut oil and Tiare
- about half a bag of sugar (or 1 teaspoon)
- an empty box that closes

Inci
Monoi Coconut Oil (I will make a separate post on this product)


Inci Almond Oil
bought Auchan to 1.90 €

1 lap
put 1 teaspoon of sugar in a pot or jar

2nd passage chosen
add 1 teaspoon oil and mix well together
Council for non- has ever tried: Always start "equal doses" (1 teaspoon sugar and 1 oil), if the compound proves to be too liquid add some more sugar. There must be quite thick. Prefer natural oils, without added perfumes, here I tried with the oil Tiara, but being mixed with other fragrances to leave a little taste of the gel, so avoid it!
Apply with light circular movements on the lips for a few minutes, then rinse and apply a moisturizing lip balm, preferably natural (a priori exclude the labellum).
Right now I'm using these:

Yes to Carrots in Carrot (orribile!) & Cedar Planter's (fantastico!)
waiting for your recipes and maybe some comments that did not ever tried!
Kisses:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment