not know about you, but to me lately collections Pupa really like!
will be more or less a year or so I started this company to reevaluate the Italian first, let's face it, I remembered / considered only for its huge variety palette!
But I think this is something a little general, we all started to look at this brand new eyes, maybe because we hear about more on social Guru on youtube or maybe because of the latest collections are really neat and original than most the previous ones.
From Contemporary Butterfly last spring, Pupa has not missed a ...
... despite having purchased at least one thing each Limited Edition, now my favorite remains the
Sunset Glam last summer!
For now we just have to wait for the new spring collection, inspired by the
look elegant and sophisticated women's 50s.
Fosse buy everything for me but since you can not take just a lipstick and two smaltino.
I will not post photos now because of all the products around is full of post-preview, and could only be repetitive, but you put the photos of what I'm going to take.
ROSSETTI
|
| click to enlarge |
(01) Fuchsia Cosmopolitan - (02) Nude Rose - ( 03) Coral Dream.
Price: 13.50 €
most likely will choose between the first two, pink or nude!
ENAMELS
|
| click to enlarge |
(208) Pink Kiss - (307) Tiffany Fuchsia - (505) Red Divine.
Price : 5,90 €
I am very drawn to the last two!
look forward to my chosen one who will buy in the stores Acqua & Sapone Pupa where I find a price lower than the perfume. Typically glazes cost € 3.90, while the lipsticks range from 9 to 11 €. I leave
here the link to the site to find Pupa perfumes or Acqua & Sapone near you!
ps I read somewhere (online or magazine?) Unfortunately do not remember, that for the summer should also leave the new Nail Art Kit suitable for the summer ... we can only hope and wait! !
CIAOOO
0 comments:
Post a Comment