Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Catering For 150 Women

us slipping from Germany

I'm Sara and I would do with all my heart my testimony. I live in Germany and I can say that through the use of Oil of Mary have been healed inwardly opening me to conversione.Sono been suffering from a chronic illness and many times I had to be gia'morta ... the doctors were desperate in finding the ineffectiveness of many treatments available! Under their advice ...
I also cycles of chemotherapy and other treatments to alleviate the terrible dolori.Purtroppo I was a little worse and a great discomfort for the growing lack of improvement! Blood values \u200b\u200bhave been bad for 10 piu'di anni.Tutti wondered how I could keep in vita.Cari friends believe me ...
piu'di 10 years I have suffered unbearable pain in the body for up to such an extent that it can not even climb a step or dress sola.Un day I was offered the immense gift of ungermi with a few drops of oil coming from the statue Our Lady of Manduria.All 'beginning I did not notice details improvements, but I wondered how despite suffering intensely felt a strange strength to endure suffering with love and pazienza.Così I began to pray and deepen through the messages all the things that I did not know at that time I have a memory Dio.Di impressive too for peace indescribable! People were amazed at how I could feel my health gravita'della cosi'tranquilla despite the pain and feroci.Oggi mysteriously have not yet received the total cure but as noted by the doctors last year I'm a piu'di very well without those terrible pain ... To those who ask me rispodo: a new drug has helped me and I'm not an expert felicissima.Non but there is no doubt in my mind property of the miraculous Holy Virgin olive oil which I think really benedetto.Tuttavia are now aware that it is not enough to heal the body and we must always continue with the prayer, trusting in the Lord and repair Madonna .. because He decides when the change has to happen ... I took piu'di 15 Years! Praised be Gesu'e Sara.C. Maria ... 32 Years


0 comments:

Post a Comment