Let's say, for those dry finances, this is not an easy time. now for a few days in my mail I always find some pretty promotion temptress, the last one came last night from Zoeva !
I decided to do a post cumulative the temptations of this week!
Graphic Eyes Set
All Eyes pencil line discounted Graphic 15%
Price: 25 € instead of € 29.40
(full price of each pencil € 4.20, discount € 3.60)
Valentine Looks
Each set includes:
a pair of false eyelashes
1 Primer Eyes
2 pigments Pure Glam "
2 Lip Pencils
2 Eye Pencils
1 Brush gradient
Price: 30 €
Cupid Days Madina
From February 7 to 14 for free shipping when you buy on the site throughout Italy Madina .
find many products on offer!
If you fail to resist you can always blame it on me, just then I reviewed everything!
If you have a boyfriend you can volutes this post with the hope that captures the message ! In this case I wish you good luck!
Good evening!
Kisses
0 comments:
Post a Comment