Friday, February 25, 2011

Travel Dslr Tripod 2010

Kiko Day .. Waiting ... VERY VINTAGE

Buooonaseeera! From that Friday, we've almost made it to store the last week of February and Spring is approaching ... maybe, considering the freezing temperatures of recent days I doubt it! morning spesuccia by Kiko after a long period of steady : a cquistini dedicated to his lips.

Shiny Lipstick Pearl still on offer for € 3.00 n ° 191 - Pink Watermelon



For jobseekers on the site, located in the category of Shiny Lipstick.
Halfway between a lipstick and a gloss, hard enough and leaves the lips moisturized for a long time.


Lip Primer Base - € 5.90


Viewed in video Lolla I too curious and decided to take it.

In the instructions it says:

" Base neutralizing lips. The texture adaptable to cancel coverage lip color, giving the opportunity to redesign the outline, to emphasize the color of lipstick and sought to create a "nude look." The special formula, enriched with Vitamin E, provides an effective protective action to his lips. "

For this product you loved back to a post that after I have tried it for good, I made a small test today, but I had a very good impression, then, first of all to kill him will give him another chance!

I had a look steering wheel (not into temptation) to the new collection Kaleidoscopic and I was, 5 minutes to type, a prisoner who wanted to sell half of the job shop ... I hate this aspect Kiko!


*** Good evening and good night all ***


0 comments:

Post a Comment